1. New reporting finds that protest against anti-Islam video played role in Benghazi attacks.
2. Romney harshly criticized Obama’s pledge to send U.S. troops into Pakistan to get Osama bin Laden.
3. Iran is not enriching weapons-grade uranium.
4. Romney will increase military spending by $2.1 trillion, with no plan to pay for it
5. Israeli leaders have praised Obama’s commitment to Israel’s security
Five necessary facts to commit to memory before the last presidential debate
Rich Romney vs. Everyman Obama
ROMNEY: Mr. President, have you looked at your pension? Have you looked at your pension?
OBAMA: I've gotta say --
ROMNEY: Mr. President, have you looked at your pension?
OBAMA: You know, I don't look at my pension. It's not as big as yours.
Romney caught lying.
ROMNEY: It took the President 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror.
OBAMA: Get the transcript.
CROWLEY (referring to the President's Rose Garden presser the next day, to Romney): He did in fact, sir.
OBAMA: Can you say that a little louder, Candy?