Don’t let your friends forget who Mitt Romney is before they go vote tomorrow.
President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama meet with President Napolitano and his wife Clio Napolitano at the Quirinale Palace in Rome, Italy, before departing for the G-8 summit in L’Aquila, July 8, 2009.
(Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)#61 #62
A decade of war that cost us dearly and now for president a clear choice. President Obama ended the Iraq war. Mitt Romney would have left 30,000 troops in Iraq and called bringing them home tragic. Obama’s brought 30,000 soldiers back from Afghanistan and has a responsible plan to end the war. Romney calls it Obama’s ‘biggest mistake’. It’s time to stop fighting over there and start rebuilding here.
A MUST READ before tonight’s foreign policy debate.
President Obama’s leadership has made America stronger, safer, and more secure than we were four years ago: http://OFA.BO/vuSMqw
1. New reporting finds that protest against anti-Islam video played role in Benghazi attacks.
2. Romney harshly criticized Obama’s pledge to send U.S. troops into Pakistan to get Osama bin Laden.
3. Iran is not enriching weapons-grade uranium.
4. Romney will increase military spending by $2.1 trillion, with no plan to pay for it
5. Israeli leaders have praised Obama’s commitment to Israel’s security